Job Listings & Resources
- 2023-2024 Teen Jobs for Shorecrest/ Shorewood Students a spreadsheet that lists current openings from local employers who have contacted us. Listings are provided as a courtesy; we have not screened employers.
- YMCA Hot Jobs linked on the top of the above sheet which has openings from all over the Seattle area.
- Career Connect Washington; check that the employer can hire teens.
Need a resume or cover letter? See the Resume page.
For Local Employers
If you are a local employer hiring teens, please send information to Shorewood College & Career Coordinator Marianne Stephens. View our 2023-2024 Teen Jobs for Shorecrest/ Shorewood Students to see the information we need. Students will respond to you directly.
If you wish us to post hard copies of a color flyer, please drop off or snail mail printed about five copies. We will add the job announcement to this webpage, publicize it in emails, and add any flyers to our Opportunities bulletin boards.
Mailing address: Shorewood High School, Attention: Marianne Stephens; 17300 Fremont Avenue North, Shoreline, WA 98133.
Know your rights as an employee. See the following, mostly from Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries:
Minimum Wage in WA
Minimum Wage in Seattle
Possible Local Employers
The following local employers have listed openings with us in the past.
- Aegis Shoreline
- AmeriCorps—new graduates
- City of Shoreline—Teen Center and summer camp staff
- City Year— seniors/ graduates
- Dale Turner YMCA
- Dumpling Generation
- North City Water District—new graduates
- Northridge Pool—summer lifeguard positions
- Northwest Youth Corps—summer positions
- Pacific Science Center—summer positions
- Pedalheads—summer positions
- Port of Edmonds—summer positions
- Seattle Golf Club—more in summer
- Sky Nursery