Skip To Main Content

Counseling Forms

  • All forms are electronic and can be filled out on your device. Make sure to download the form and save it to your device before filling it out, otherwise changes may not be saved. Email your completed form to your counselor.

  • Request for Alternative Coursework or Waiver

    This form is used to request a PE waiver or approval for a course taken outside of Shorewood (such as SVL).

  • Transcript Change Request for High School Courses Taken in Middle School

    Per policies RCW28A.230.090* and House Bill 1599**, high school level courses that were taken in middle school can be posted on the transcript in a variety of ways, depending on the student’s graduation year. Students/parents have options to make changes, depending on student’s grad year and which policies apply. Decisions to make changes must be made by the end of junior year and cannot be reversed. Contact your school counselor with any questions.

    *RCW 28A.230.090: seventh or eighth grade students may receive credit for completing high school equivalent courses.
    **HB1599: courses taken in middle school during the 2019-2020 school year and subsequent years shall be automatically added to the high school transcript (including the grade earned) if the grades were passing, and applied towards graduation requirements. Students and families can request the course be converted to a “P” (pass) grade or removed from the transcript.

  • Four Year Planning

    This form can be used to map out your four year plan for classes at Shorewood.