Skip To Main Content


Need a Shorewood Transcript?

Students needing a printed or PDF copy of their transcript please contact our counseling secretary:
Email Pam Hurley or call 206-393-6122.

If you are a current grade 12 student requesting Shorewood send a transcript in support of your college applications please ensure you have listed all colleges in the "applying to" section of SCOIR, with appropriate application deadlines indicated. View instructions on the use of SCOIR if needed.


Did you graduate 5+ years ago?
Students who graduated (or who would have graduated) from Shorewood over five years ago can request a transcript at

Important Information:

  • All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card, or Amazon payment.
  • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request. 
  • Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.